A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

No Rest for ….

The RV has been emptied – ok so the stuff out of it is all over the house, some of it even in the room where it belongs. 

The RV is at the shop getting winterized and the pump fixed.

The use of any two appliances in or near the kitchen (in the house) causes a circuit breaker to cut off.  Even the toaster and TV seem to do it.  The refrigerator has to be unplugged to run the washer.  I have the names of two electricians to call on Monday.  There just wasn’t time of Friday.  This is an old house and I have put up with a lot of electrical problems but it has to stop now.   The washer and the refrigerator should be on different circuit breakers. 

My car was used by my daughter while I was gone and now the brake light is on.  It was checked a year and a half ago and they said it had another year before brakes were needed so I lucked out by at least 6 months.  That needs to be done next week.  

Two dogs are looking very lost without their boss.  They are enjoying the fenced back yard and visiting with the neighbor dog.  Teddy, who I thought wanted to take over the boss role, now seems to just be depressed.  Maybe I misinterpreted him, maybe he was in love with Red.  

We are all a little down after the rush to get home but there is plenty to do and that will help.  I visited with my friends at the antique barn today and that was all good.  Lots of hugs all around.

Later….

No comments: