A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Expletive Deleted

9:00 A half cup of rice, half cup of applesauce, half a banana, 1 slice of dry toast.   For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I can’t finish it.   And, oh yes, a bunch of pills.  The toaster not only sets off the smoke alarm, it spits the toast out on the counter.  Also the cord on the toaster is very short, hey I paid $2.00 for it at a garage sale, and all the sockets are under the cupboards.  So the toaster has to sit on something to reach.  That is a balancing act.  After putting the smoke alarm outside I have to search for the toast that made it go off.  Such is life.

2:00 Got tired of waiting and called the urgent care.  They have had the results from the lab since yesterday morning.  They have faxed them to my oncologist in Ohio.  Everything tests normal.  If this is normal I’m a monkey’s uncle.   So I called my oncologist’s office and left a message that I am stopping the Aromasin pills for a week as the doctor first suggested.   I could have done that yesterday if someone had called me.  Ratzerfratzet & @#$%&@#.

I plan to feel much better….

later….

No comments: