A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quiet Sunday

A very quiet Sunday.  This RV park is very close to the intersection of I-10 and I-75 so they get a lot of RV’s that stay just one night.  The folks who are headed further south thinking it will be warmer. HAH.  Not much warmer – at least not lately.   There haven’t been many one nighters this past week.  There are pull-thru sites that can handle 70 ft. rigs.   That must include the cars the big rigs tow. 

Feeling better today.  I started itching and getting some hives about noon time and my stomach feels much quieter.  I even ate some yogurt this evening.  Hope I’m not sorry later.  There are weird viruses out there.  Maybe I’ve had one of them. 

I have been noticing just how many food ads are on TV since I’ve been on a liquid diet.  Usually I don’t worry about food, sometimes I have to check the clock to remind myself that it is time to eat.   I’ll be glad to get back to regular food.

I think Teddy is over feeling bad about his haircut.  He sat here and barked at me a while ago when it was time for their walk.

If you have a low YUCK response you can stop reading now.  Okay, I warned you.  I have these little plastic bags for picking up dog poop.  You put your hand inside the bag and pick up the poop then turn the bag inside out and tie the top and put it in your pocket.  On a cold day a bag of warm dog poop makes a pretty good hand warmer.

Later….

No comments: