A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Planning Ahead

Made the banana run this morning.  Moving is very exciting for the dogs.  They had a very short walk at Walmart as there was broken glass laying around.  As I left the RV park I overheard a man say he needed to get back to a simple life with a class C RV like mine.   I ran the generator so I could leave the fan running for the dogs while I was in the store. 

In checking the calendar my rent will be up on the 27th so that will be a logical day to start back north.  I am mapping out several different stopping spots along the way so I will have options depending on my energy level.

A beautiful day today with a nice breeze. 

Later….

No comments: