A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Pills – Day 4

2010-01 003

Turtles know when to sit in the sun.  There is a log in the water that doesn’t show in the picture and the turtles are lined up on it.  I tried getting closer but they all slipped into the water.  So there is wildlife, it’s just hiding.  Haven’t seen any alligators or snakes yet but the turtles warned me to watch for them. 

The belly is still a bit nasty.  I have discovered that several in my family have been thinking of ways to come and get me.  I sure hope they don’t have to do that.  

The water situation is puzzling.  The pump kept running even though I was hooked up to the campground faucet.  The solution – drain the fresh water tank.  That seems to be working.  I know this isn’t because anything got frozen during the cold weather since the problem started before that. 

A beautiful day today and yesterday and a nice cool night for sleeping.  This is the Florida I like.

Later….

No comments: