A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

No Pills – Day 3

Breaking headline news:  Water on bed blamed on dogs.   Owner finally figures out it was coming from the water pump under the bed.  Must apologize to dogs. 

I sleep on a couch folded down to become a bed which leaves a crack in the middle.  Not the most comfortable bed but it works okay.  I put a sleeping bag on top of it, then add sheets etc to make a proper bed.  I kept finding a wet spot just below the pillow.  I have sniffed it, no odor detected.  I have washed everything a couple of times.  Finally figured out it is coming from the pump under the couch up thru the crack, onto the sleeping bag which doesn’t come all the way up under the pillow,  and on the edge of the pillow.  I have been filling the fresh water tank and using water from there.  That is efficient if I want to unhook things often.  I can also attach the hose directly to the faucet and not use the pump; so that is what I am doing now.    Such is life.

It’s always something.  I had Adventure RV in Springboro, OH look at it last fall after we had a wet spot on the floor in June.  They found nothing wrong.  But then they said my tires were good and the brake light wiring was ok.  

Rod, my first husband, used to say “you can’t get a baby in a month by getting 9 women pregnant”.   In other words, some things can’t be rushed.   So I am eating much more carefully and hoping to improve slowly.   I feel much better already but I was rushing the diet.  Potato chips weren’t such a good idea.

Later…..

No comments: