A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weather and Chocolate

Why is the weather report never wrong when it predicts nasty weather?  It sure can be wrong when it predicts nice weather.  That is probably just my perception. 

It got up to 90 degrees in the RV this afternoon before I felt warm enough to turn on the roof fan and open a window and a vent.   It was very frosty here last night and the night before.  The outside water faucet was frozen yesterday morning when I tried to add water to my fresh water tank.  I waited until later in the day and it had thawed.  I tried to leave my water faucets in the bathroom and kitchen trickling last night so the pipes wouldn’t freeze but they tend to turn themselves off.  My propane is going down fast even though I use an electric heater.  I will try not to complain too much.  The farmers and orchard owners are in danger of losing their living because of this weather.  Where is global warming when you need it?

I’ve had to have a stern conversation with myself about whether of not chocolate is a liquid.  The chocolate lover lost.  Darn. 

Later….

No comments: