A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Pills – Day 2

12:00 noon  All I can say is, it’s working.  Apparently the Aromasin was making me sick.  I had to have a Dove chocolate to celebrate the first day since Dec. 15 that I haven’t had a belly ache, nausea, and diarrhea.  The saying inside the wrapper…. “Love many, trust few, & always paddle your own canoe.”  HMMMMM

5:00 OK so I rushed it a bit.  The stomach isn’t completely better.  I should have known it would take a while.  A month of yuck will take some time to get over.   But it is on the way and that’s very good news. 

It is very windy today but not raining.  My door mat keeps getting blown away.  I never did get those long nails to hold it down.  I tried soup cans and they didn’t work, too light.  I finally just rolled it up and put it inside the RV.   One of the neighbor’s chihuahua dogs got out when I was in the process of putting the door mat inside so 2 of my beasts got out, too.  Needless to say the bigger dogs chased the little one back to his home.  They just wanted to see what he was and I’m sure they would have a good time if left on their own.  But rules are rules so we all got our beasts under control. 

I have not watched any of the football games this year.  I’d rather watch Animal Planet. 

Later….

No comments: