A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rain

I now understand why Lake City is named Lake City.  It rained in the night.  Good sleeping but wet walking.   Red has figured out the sound of rain on the roof as she shakes as if she were getting wet when it starts.   Silly hates to jump out of the RV into water and my pant legs get wet.  Need to tighten my belt to hold them up higher.  But it doesn’t have to be shoveled like snow.

2010-01 002

This is what you might call a waterfront site and they don’t charge extra for it.  I found out yesterday that they did have an alligator but it is gone now.  Someone came and got it for them. 

OK, so I rushed the diet.  Back to being very careful.  More BRAT diet, but I will mix in a little sliced chicken breast with the rice.  Guts are a hard place to heal up.  My Mother always told me patience was a virtue, and my great grandmother was named Patience Clementine so I should have patience.   There is logic for you.  Thanks Mom.

Later….

No comments: