A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday

A little bird has told me that some people have been speculating about the picture I took of a man holding a little dog.  So, I need to straighten out a few things.  The picture of the little dog held by a man was taken on the way back to my RV after taking the picture of the sunset.  The man gave the puppy to his wife for Christmas.  She is one of the friends I have made here.  They already have two other little dogs.  The puppy was barking at me and lunging on her leash so the man picked her up and held her so I could meet her and try to teach her that people are nice and you shouldn’t bark at them.   I am not getting another dog, I do not have a boyfriend, I am not getting another tatoo – at least not right now.  So, girlfriends – get over yourself.  

A cold day today.  We walked fast for 20 minutes just a few minutes ago.  I’ll have to get out my gloves if it gets any colder. 

I’ve doubled up the stomach meds and that seems to be working but I’ll have to get some more soon.  I have a regular appointment with the Dr. on Wed.  Doesn’t seem like four weeks since the last one but I guess it is.  I will try to get some info from him but am not very hopeful.  

Later….

No comments: