A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally Warmer

The weather has finally turned warmer.  I did a load of laundry this morning.  That and walking the dogs is about the extent of my energy.  I’m still taking all the pills I’m supposed to take and haven’t fallen asleep on my feet yet. 

If you want to see a story about my famous brother-in-law, Bob,  check out this blog http://tire-swing.blogspot.com/

Today I went outside wearing a t-shirt and an unlined windbreaker.  That is a big improvement from wearing about 6 layers of clothes plus a knit hat and gloves.  And tomorrow should be even better – just a t-shirt, maybe.

No news from the doctor today but then I didn’t really expect it.  I’ll probably have to run to the drug store for a different anti-biotic when they figure out which germ I’ve got.  I just wish they would hurry up.

Later….

No comments: