A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Home

Okay, readers, I’m home now.  I may only post once a week while I’m at home.  Get over it.  If you really like to read travel blogs check out www.hitchitch.com.  That is a list of a lot of different RV’ers blogs.

Poor Teddy didn’t eat all his breakfast this morning so I spent some quality time with him.  He ate his supper just fine.   He will just have to get over the loss of his dear Red, as I am doing.   Too many changes for him all at once what with switching from several daily walks on a leash to being turned out in the fenced back yard and losing his friend.

I am busy doing laundry, didn’t pop a circuit breaker today, and putting things back where they belong.   I forgot to get my bag of batteries out of the RV so they are at the shop.  I need to replace the batteries in my atomic clock.  I really miss it.  I use old purses for things like batteries in the RV. 

Tomorrow the brakes on the car are scheduled for maintenance at my local garage.  They are just down the road and they bring me home and come and get me.  That’s old fashioned service. 

Then Wed. is the Dr’s office.  I’ll hear what they plan to do with me next.

Later….

No comments: