A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

Thursday – Went out to lunch with Susan, daughter.  Went to the Frisch’s where Lory, daughter, works.  I had a cup of vegetable soup and a small fish sandwich.  I did not sample Susan’s french fries.  And I had my sausage for supper.  Heck with the stomach, the mouth wants taste. 

I think it got above freezing today as there were a lot of puddles and icicles were dripping.  The snow was a bit slushy but I didn’t feel like cleaning up the driveway.  It will eventually go away.  There was even a little misty rain on the windshield in the afternoon.

Friday – Doing a little organizing around the house.  It is badly needed and never seems to get done.  Moving things from one place to another doesn’t work.  A big trip to the thrift store with a carload of donations might be the answer, maybe more than one trip.

Later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it