A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cold Sunday

Just had to post a couple more snowy pictures.  This one is a hobby horse that just won’t go away.  It was purchased at a garage sale in 1964 in California for $5.00 and was well used at that time.  It has been thru a lot but looks pretty fancy with a snow decoration.  It appeared on my back deck while I was away.  I guess it will entertain my great grandsons when they visit.

2010-02 009

The other one is kind of a guy thing, since Teddy is a guy.  Don’t eat yellow snow.  He decided he wasn’t getting off the deck since I didn’t shovel the back yard for him.  What a wuss.  He does pretty well for a short legged fellow.

2010-02 010

The snow has stopped for now and it looks like the weather will not interfere with my appointment on Monday for the CAT scan.  I would sure hate to take all that prednisone and then have it cancelled.  I might have ‘roid (steroid) rage.  The next snow is predicted for Tuesday.  It would be all right with me if it waited till….

Later….

No comments: