A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

The sausage spoiled!  Oh No.  I forget when I thawed it but it could have been the first few days after I got home.  I had been wanting to eat it but my stomach was too uncertain.  Last night I cut it open to cook it for my supper and it didn’t smell good.  Oh well, I’ll just thaw out some more.  My diet is almost back to normal.  I just don’t get very hungry so I have to watch the clock and feed the eat. 

I did absolutely nothing productive yesterday.  I’m kind of waiting for any possible side effects from that shot I got.  If there are any I won’t be able to avoid them as I could with pills.  I’m kind of stuck with them.  So far the only thing I notice is a sore butt.   That’s good news.

Today I am doing laundry and getting ready for my new mattress that I ordered Monday.  Not much new snow today but I can barely tell where my neighbor shoveled yesterday.  February in Ohio.

Later….

No comments: