A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 6, 2010

Friday – Went over to the RV repair place to pay the bill and hear the news that he thinks my roof needs sealing and the corners need to be taken off and resealed.  They did a lot of work and I paid for what they have already done.  I’ll have to save up for the rest of it.  He said it should be good for the rest of the winter.   At lunchtime my daughter used part of her time to give me a ride so I could pick it up.   They are predicting a big storm for later today and tomorrow.  I picked up a few things I might need in the next few days like ice melt stuff.

I am trying to rush the recovery from this bout of diarrhea.  Since it was a shorter time I think it will work.  Jello and crackers and bananas seem to be okay so far.

Saturday – Lovely morning.  The snow came but not as much here as they got a bit north of here.   The view from my back gate toward the road.

2010-02 005ks

Bunny tracks, poor little things.

2010-02 004

“What in the world did you put all over the ground?”  Teddy doesn’t care if the rabbits are out there.  He just wants me to sweep some more snow so he can get around.  It is up to his belly in the back yard.

2010-02 006

2010-02 007 

2010-02 008

Just had to share the beauty of winter.

Later….

No comments: