A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cold Week-end

Teaching Teddy to play.  He has always carried toys around and arranges them for his comfort.  When Red was around she never allowed him to play with me much.  We started with a  sock with a hole in it and a knot tied in the middle.  The knot is to distinguish it from random socks he might find.  He got so excited about pulling the sock that he got his teeth on my hand too often.  When I did what the TV dog trainers recommend and yelped he stopped and licked my hand for a while to apologize.  After about the third time he quit.  He won’t pull the sock with me anymore.  He is way too tender hearted.  We will wait a while and try again. 

We had several doggy bathroom accidents in the house right after we got home.  I blamed it on the change in location and the loss of the doggy boss.   The accidents have stopped now.   Everyone is eating fine.

I watched the opening of the winter olympics last night.  Very impressive.   I also watched a movie on TV yesterday called 8 Below.  It was about sled dogs and antarctica.   Maybe I’ll look for something set in warmer places next;  maybe something about an unbearable heat wave if I can find it.

Later….

No comments: