A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Snow

More Snow, light, fluffy, 6 – 8 inches of it – and it’s still coming down.  I tried shoveling the driveway – hah!  Then when I took a break I got a call to remind me that I have a PET scan on Thursday and I shouldn’t do excessive exercise tomorrow.  I decided I shouldn’t do exercise today either.  I asked the neighbors to come help me out.  There used to be a couple of strapping young men over there but now there’s just the dad and a little boy.  The dad came over and shoveled it out in just a few minutes.  WOW!  He didn’t want to take any money but I explained that I was getting the Social Security that he is paying into and I wanted to share a little.  He took some money.  Everything is shut down today and probably tomorrow.  It’s supposed to keep snowing most of the day and then blow around for another day or so.  It’s nice to have good neighbors. 

Later….

No comments: