A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunny Monday

Survived the CAT scan, or more like the getting ready for it.  It doesn’t take long at all but the 24 hours of prednisone are a bummer.  I think I slept one hour last night.  Now I get to crash.  I didn’t insult anyone or bite anyone.  I was very good.

More snow tomorrow.  Goody goody.

I got a sympathy card from the vet who put Red down.  I have been switching vets more often than usual.  The one I considered “mine” refused to see us when I needed her.  Actually her receptionist refused by saying their day was completely full and they had no x-ray machine.   I have been tempted to try to talk to the vet herself to see if she knows what her receptionist is saying on the phone.  We didn’t need an x-ray machine to tell Red was paralyzed. She did refer us to new vet  who worked us into her busy day.  So I think maybe I have another new vet.  The boss is responsible for their employees and what they say on the phone.  It was a problem I didn’t need at that time so it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Now I am even boring myself so….

Later….

No comments: