A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Movie

Went to see the  movie AVATAR Wednesday.  It’s a great movie.  Go see it if you get the chance.  I went on Wednesday afternoon as that is cheaper for senior citizens but the price was still pretty high - $10.75.  I guess that’s for the 3D glasses they pass out.  I have often wondered if anyone ever says they are going to one movie and then slips into another in those big movie complexes.  There were only 6 people in the theater I was in.  That doesn’t seem worth the price of the electricity to run the movie and heat the place. 

I also visited the pet food store and the health food store.  Busy day.  I buy cheese substitutes made of rice as I am lactose intolerant and try to avoid soy if I can.  Some soy products contain hormones and since I am getting hormone blocking medicine that would not be a good idea.  Some large grocery stores have the soy cheese but they don’t carry the rice kind.  I get some of the shredded cheese and sprinkle it on top of rice.  That gives it a bit of flavor while sticking with rice. 

Snow in the air, just a dusting on top of what was left from before.  More is predicted.  It’s still Feb.

By the way, I wrote a 2 over the 3 on the fire department sticker on the back door where it asks how many dogs live in the house.  The 3 was faded so the 2 shows up fine.  So now the sticker can stay on the door.  I think maybe there is a single edge razor blade in the tool box.  It might be the tool box in the RV.

Later….

No comments: