A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

NewYears

Being in Florida where there are a lot of retirees I thought this clipart was appropriate.

I called the doctor’s office today about my stomach problems.  The nurse called back and said I should see my general practitioner (who is in Ohio); the Zometa they gave me couldn’t be causing it.  I love it when doctors are fools.   Maybe I’ll email my general practitioner.   I just wanted to know if side effects could take a month to show up.   I even went online and posted a question on a website.  No answers yet. 

It has been cloudy and drippy all day which made for shortened walks.   The lady who works here offered to take me to the store if I didn’t want to unhook the RV.  What a nice person.

Everyone have a wonderful New Year.  2010 – WOW

Later….

No comments: