A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday, Dec. 7, Pearl Harbor Day

This is starting to sound like a weather report. The sun was out most of the day but our 4:30 walk turned into a run in the rain. Good exercise.

I worked on washing the RV today. I used my window washer with the extension handle. The front above the windshield got scrubbed and dripped down onto the clean hood. Duh. The driver side got it and most of the back and a bit of the passenger side. I know, I caused the rain again. At least the rain that drips down now is not leaving brown streaks.

The problem with downloading my pictures has been diagnosed with a little advise from the computer guru. It is the drive I put the camera disk into that is malfunctioning. I just got that last spring. The computer sees the drive but can't see that there is a disk in it. So we have another errand added to the list - a computer store.

I researched a place to get the brakes and tires looked at. I posted on the local craigslist and asked for someone to advise me. We will see if I get any responses. I couldn't post in the automotive section as they required phone confirmation, guess it's for businesses. So I posted in rants and raves. Northern Florida must be a pretty contented place as there are very few rants on there.

Time to feed to beasts ----

Later....

No comments: