A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Run Around Day

Got to the drug store, Radio Shack, Walmart, two tire places, and the Dr's office.
Got my prescription at the drug store.
The picture problem was solved at Radio Shack, I bought another connection for the disk from the camera to go into. Now I should take some pictures, haven't been taking many due to the problem.
Walmart supplied everything from people food to dog food. The dog food rang up as $2.00 instead of $20.00, so they gave it to me for $18.00. They said they have a new man matching the prices with the bar codes on the items. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about it - oh well, honesty is the best policy.
I have an appointment for tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. (ouch) to get the brakes and tires looked at. The first place I stopped couldn't handle the RV and sent me to another place.
I got my Zometa at the Dr's office. This place is a lot smaller than the Dr I go to in Dayton. The man they called in at the same time they called me was telling the nurse about how he felt 2 days ago and yesterday morning and last night and this morning. They had him talk to the Dr. and he came back and sat down and said he would take his medicine. They used something to numb where they were using a needle on him. Never heard of that before.
It rained some on the way home and the wind was at it again. It's supposed to be nasty tomorrow.
The tire place told me to drop off the RV for a few days and they would get to it. I told them that if they couldn't get it done in one day I could just plug into their electricity and spend the night. That's when they picked the 8:00 a.m. time so I couldn't say no. I hate it when I get caught like that.
The dogs were walked at the campground, the drug store, Walmart, and the Dr's office as well as when we got back to the campground. Are they spoiled or what.

Finished reading The Shack. It's a good book but very intense to read. I've started on another Vince Flynn book now.

Later....

No comments: