A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday

These pictures are in no particular order.  The first is the fountain in the pond.  The wind makes it go one way or the other.

  2009-12 001

My RV and my picnic table.  I have a nice size spot. There is no one on either side right now.  Even if the place fills up I will still have plenty of space.  They seem to be expecting a lot more people to come after the holidays.

2009-12 002

The office which includes a laundry room and store and bathrooms.

2009-12 003

There are cabins here, too.  Some are bigger than others.  This is one of the bigger ones.   Several of them are occupied. 

2009-12 004

Almost everyone here has animals.  A lady was out looking for her white cat this morning.  He should be easy to spot with all the greenery.  The campground owner was a bit abrupt about keeping dogs on a leash.  I always do but apparently not everyone does.   

I’m still working on solving the upset stomach thing which comes and goes.  I think I have it solved and then it is back. 

I put my outdoor plastic rug outside the door today.  I used to have long nails with washers (to keep the nail heads from pulling thru the rugs mesh) to hold down the corners.  They are missing from my tool box.   I have no idea where they are.  So I will add some to the list.  I found some poor substitutes that may work if the wind doesn’t get too strong. 

Later….

No comments: