A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Nice Day

It was a bit foggy this morning but it burned off later in the morning.  We took our usual walks and since it was nice we met some of the other residents and chatted, mostly about dogs. 

I spent an hour or so visiting with the owners, Sandy and Dave.  I got an invitation to Christmas dinner which I graciously accepted.  They are super people who bought this place a few years ago and are a bit overwhelmed. 

Received a package from family which I will keep from opening until Christmas.  I am a bah-humbug sort of person.  Part of the reason I run away from home this time of year is due to the stress of the holidays.  That and the weather.  It is always who is having what where and who will be able to be there when and why not.  This way I do my own thing and noone has to worry about me. 

I'm about done with my second Vince Flynn novel.  I'll be ready for a slower paced book after this.  I think my nephew, Rich, would like this author.

Later....

No comments: