A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peacocks and Goats

 

Peacocks eating cheerios.  I haven’t seen the turkey yet.  Maybe she went back home.

Peacocks eating cheerios.

Four goats with spiky horns. 

Goats looking at dogs.

This is the path we walk several times a day.  The road is sand.  Those trees were about three feet tall in 2006 when I was here before.  Now they are at least 10 or 12 feet tall.  That little white thing on the left is a park bench.

Path in the pine trees.

This is a desperate way to open a can.  I do like canned peaches.  Sure glad I got a can opener.

can opened the hard way

It is raining today.  We got in our morning walk before it started but I think our noon and afternoon walks will be with a raincoat and boots.

My sister found a solution to using Windows Live Writer to upload the blog.  It had something to do with the pictures not having a place to go.  Every picture I have on this blog is at Picasa Web Albums.  Just had to make a new album on there for Windows Live Writer to use.  Sisters are great when they are younger and more patient to look up things for me.

One thing I had forgotten about Florida was how salt collects moisture from the humidity.  It clogs up the holes in the salt shaker. 

Later….

No comments: