A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Florida Rain

Somehow there is no rain storm quite like they have in Florida.  It comes down in buckets and there is no where for it to go.  Luckily we  were back to the campground before it hit.  While at the Dr’s office I heard them say we were under a tornado watch and kids had been sent home from school.  The wind was bad on the way home.

I was surprised that I liked the doctor today, a Dr. Khan, who doesn’t appear to be from India.  Built like a fire plug and he even has a slight sense of humor.  He said they have a machine that can do both the CAT and PET scans together.  I think he was trying to drum up business. 

I  located a CVS pharmacy and made sure I could get my prescription filled next week when I go for the Zometa. 

While I was in civilization I used my cell phone to make a reservation for next month at another campground that has cable TV and WIFI.

And most important of all, I got a can opener! 

When I got back to the campground I pulled in on the other side of my electric box instead of backing in.  I have to back in or out, it doesn’t really matter which to me.  Now I am almost perfectly level which feels much better when walking around inside. 

All in all a very productive day.

My thermometer that tells the outside temperature is in a state of rebellion, sometimes it works but not always. 

No comments: