A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Rainy Lazy Day

We dodged raindrops for two short walks today. It seemed cold until I looked at the temperature back home. It has been in the 50's here today, no wind, and pretty steady rain.
I didn't want to get out of my nest this morning so the two smaller dogs got the big dog after me and I was soon up.
I have played on the computer and spent a good while trying to figure out why my computer can't see the camera disk. I downloaded Kodak's Easyshare, I have asked the help feature, I have even said a few harsh words -- all for no success. The computer makes a little noise when I plug in the disk so it knows it is there but I can't get it to look at it. I need a computer guru. If it stops raining tomorrow I'll ask around the campground.
I know I washed part of the RV yesterday but it really didn't need to rain ALL day.

Later....

No comments: