A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Lazy Day - No Rain

Didn't get properly dressed until about noon. I sleep in a sweat suit so that is still appropriate for an early morning walk with the dogs. The only accomplishments today were washing dishes and a load of laundry. There is a combination lock on the laundry room so I had to ask for the numbers. There is one washer and one dryer, non-commercial type. You put a dollar in the box each time you use a machine.

I took a nice long nap this afternoon. Tomorrow I have to get organized.

I'm reading a book called The Shack by William P. Young that my sister sent me. I can only read so much of it at a time as it takes some absorbing. On the cover it is compared to Pilgrim's Progress. Do I get credit for having read that book when I finish The Shack? It's a very deep book and well worth reading.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70's so I look forward to that. Maybe I'll get one thing done or possibly even two.

Later....

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I read the "Shack" once and then re-read parts of it again. It had a lot to say. Well worth the read. You have to leave your mind pretty open about your definitions of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, but it you can get through that.........there is a lot of good advice in it.