A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lazy Day

The sun struggled to get this morning and finally made it, a bit weak, but out.
Since we are parked a different direction the dogs are confused. They sniffed everything as if they had never been here before. I could see where the rain had washed the sandy roads and we made new tracks in them.

I did get the energy to take a dishpan of water and a rag and wash one layer of dirt off the truck part of the RV. Saw where something had chipped the paint in a couple of spots. I know I had some touch up paint but can't find it now.

More walks and a nap - this is the life. Going to have to find a brake/tire dealer sometime soon. The brake light still comes on. The most disturbing part is the exclamation point under the word "brake", and the red color isn't reassuring either. Maybe I'll ask the owners of the campground for a name of a good dealer.
It's supposed to be chilly tonight. I might have to turn on the furnace.

Later....

No comments: