A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday

I know I'm taking pills to block my hormones but I still have a sense of humor. I ate lots of Dove chocolate today. Two of the fortunes were the same- "Don't stress - think, and this too shall pass." (See posting for Nov. 25) One of the other ones was "Celebrate the small victories in your life."

Teddy got a trimming today. I found several burrs embedded in his fur. He lost most of the plumes on his legs and feet and part of his mustache. He is very patient about the grooming sessions unless I pull too hard. I think I took about a pound of hair off him. Red got a burr in her foot on our evening walk. She finally stopped and laid down and let me get it out. She is very independent and slow to trust anyone or anything.

Just another day in no TV or phone paradise. Tomorrow will be busy with shopping and Dr's appointment. Since I'll be moving the RV anyway I will take the opportunity to dump the waste tanks.

Chatted online with my niece last night. She is a guard in a Federal prison now and worked her first shift this week. She can handle it, good for her.

I have subscribed to the Obama joke of the day. If anyone else is interested let me know. Nothing like a chuckle to end the day.

Later....

No comments: