A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Campground

I found a campground just north of Lake City that has cable TV, WIFI, a working ladies room, a pull thru site, a pond with a fountain, and I get all the bars lit up on my cell phone.  Sure it costs a bit more but it is worth it.  I am back in this century.  They also have a list of rules and an office with a store and a nature walk.  We have been vegging out since we got here, watching TV and walking the nature walk.  There are signs warning about alligators and snakes on the nature walk.   We didn’t see any yet.

I will be here for a month and a week, probably.   This wasn’t the campground I had planned on going to, but that is okay.  I think this one is better.  A lot of campgrounds are putting individual electric meters on their sites.  This place hasn’t done that yet.  Those meters are expensive and I find it surprising that they could pay for themselves.

I’ll have pictures in a day or two.  Tonight I am a happy camper.

Later….

No comments: