A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Figuring things out.

One thing I have figured out --  dogs normal temperature is 101 or 102.  So we always feel cool to them since our normal temperature is 98.6.   That’s why they like to cuddle even more on hot days.  There aren’t really perverse.

Another thing I have figured out – you have lived a full year before you are one year old.  So I have already lived my seventieth year before my seventieth birthday.  This could take the sting out of those birthdays with a zero on the end.

Maybe next I’ll figure out why the rooster who lives here crows in the middle of the night.  Maybe he is blind or has dreams.

There is way too much time to figure things out here with no TV to watch.  

My stomach is still yuck today.  I am sticking to tea and crackers and cheese made from rice.  A little sugar in the tea helps with energy.  I have meds for this but have heard it is sometimes better to let them run their course.  Tomorrow will be enough, then meds come out.

No comments: