A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

All is quiet except for the neighbor and his friend who are sitting around a fire pit with no fire and getting roaring drunk.  They offered me some “nature” which turned out to be pot.  Needless to say I turned them down.  Then they started telling  racial jokes.  I was just trying to get past them to take the dogs for their evening walk.   I tried to be polite but it wasn’t easy.  We finally got past and had our walk.  I guess everyone celebrates in their own way. 

I have decided my belly ache and other symptoms are probably side effects (should that be affects?  I can never figure that out) of this new pill I am taking,  aromasin.  It seems to start about 3 hours after I take the pill.  What’s a little nausea  and belly ache if the meds are doing some good.  I’ll mention it to the Dr. at the next appointment.  In the meantime I will eat light meals more often and take stomach soothing over the counter stuff that seems to help.   I try not to read all the side effects of meds before I take them as I am suggestible and might think I had them just because I read about them. 

I will be moving next Tuesday to another campground.  I won’t miss my next door neighbor at all.  Wonder why he rides a bicycle to the store?  Maybe he LOST HIS LICENSE? 

The solution to the shower that won’t drain was to put a sign on the door saying “out of order – use the men’s room”.  Glad I can use my own shower safely now since I got some vinegar to remove the soapy film from the floor.  

I just reread this and it sounds like I am grumpy.  Hmmmm.

I hope someone gets some pictures of my Great-grandsons when Santa comes to their door this evening.  

Merry Christmas to all.

Later….

No comments: