A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, December 11, 2009

The picture problem is solved so look out. I had this all entered into Windows Live Writer but it wouldn't upload so I get to do it again. It kept giving me error 403 whatever that is. The local connection was down last night and just barely got back up this morning.
I made it to my tire/brake appointment on time yesterday in spite of not having an alarm clock. I set the old head alarm and made it fine.
The picture below was taken in GA when I had the spare tire put on. That dark spot under the missing wheels is brake fluid.

This picture is yesterday in a proper garage, Tire Mart of Lake City, FL. We arrived at 8:00 a.m. and they were working on it from 8:25 till 1:00. Their computer said a speed sensor in the back wheels was not working so they put a new one in. After a test drive didn't turn off the brake warning light they crawled under and found a wire that had been chewed by a rodent. I said @#$% squirrels as they replaced the wire. That finally fixed the problem. Since it wasn't the sensor they took out the new one and put the old one back in and marked the new one off my bill.
I can't say enough good about these guys, they were patient and polite and persistent, all the things you want in a garage. I do have a few things to say to Adventure RV in Springboro, OH as they told me everything was okay with the wiring under the RV.

They convinced me that nine year old tires, apparently the originals, were worse than worn out tires so I bought four new ones for the back. The front ones were replaced a three years ago in Texas.
After all that I groaned and paid the bill and headed home to take a nap and fix supper. That's meat loaf, carrots, over cooked broccoli, (I like it like that) and applesauce.


Tomorrow I may have pictures of goats and peacocks. WooHoo.
Later....



No comments: