A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Winnie, TX

Toto has decided to play with toys now that he is feeling at home. As of today he has one of the knots untied and there are strings all over the place. He is persistent.



This is the Taco Bell's drive-thru. Poor planning on someone's part. It is actually down a few inches as you couldn't see the tops of the curbs right after in rained.


Thought I should show a picture of a nice sky after the scary one I put on here a few days ago.

I have mail!!!!! I called the post office this morning and they say I have mail. I will pick it up tomorrow on my way out of town.

I have had some sort of stomach bug yesterday and today but am feeling better tonight. Could be something I ate. A little chicken noodle cup-0-soup works wonders.

I am heading down the coast only about 35 miles to Crystal Beach. I stayed there last year for a while and enjoyed it. The WIFI may be inconsistant there. They said something about picking up a card at the office each day to get an internet connection that day. Since my "alarm clocks" get me up at 7:00 a.m. each day I should have no problem being first in line for that WIFI card.

No comments: