A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Crystal Beach, TX

I was able to upload a video to www.youtube.com today. I tried to do another one and it didn't go. I tried to put a link on here to it but I got a message about Html not being right So go to youtube and search on katbulue if you want to see it.

Pictures won't upload again tonight. I tried carrying my computer over to the porch of the office and the connection was no better.

The beach was peaceful today compared to yesterday. Silly got sick and was polite enough to go outside to upchuck in the sand. Red wasn't so polite - she got the side of the driver's seat and the seat belt. Don't know what was wrong. The other two dogs didn't get sick but I didn't feel so great myself. I filled the fresh water tank yesterday. I asked at the office if the water was safe to drink. The woman said she drank bottled water while she was here but she was sure the water was fine. Right.

I had planned to stay a couple extra days but maybe not.

No comments: