A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunny Winnie, Texas

"Are you ever going to feed me?" asks Toto. He barked at the neighbors today. He has woofed when the water dish was empty and I have heard some strange noises but this was his first actual bark. I think he is feeling at home. Sometimes when he is on the bed he makes a noise like purring which I think is his growl - trying to keep the other dogs off "his" bed. When I realized what he was doing I stopped him.


This is my webcam. It perches on top of the laptop screen.

Today was beautiful after a night of storms. At one point the wind was frighteningly strong. It came from the side and really rocked the RV. I was grateful for a warm dry place to be. None of my windows leaked like they did last year. The RV repair place did a good job last summer.

We took lots of walks and had a nap this afternoon to make up for staying up late due to tornado watches and warnings. The drive-thru at the Taco Bell place near here is full of water, curb to curb. Cars make waves when they drive in it. A week ago they had it pumped out.

Tomorrow will be a holiday at the post office so I'll have to wait till Tuesday to agravate them.

No comments: