A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Toto, that name seems to be sticking, got a light colored bandanna due to the fact that he becomes invisible in the dark. I have almost stepped on him twice and Red jumped off the bed onto him last night. I will be looking for a neon colored collar when I find a pet store. He continues to be no problem, he doesn't let anyone push him around which is a good thing. I forgot to mention that he didn't get carsick on our trip yesterday. I gave him a benedril pill in the morning and at noon. I'm so glad I asked the vet what to do.



I got a new battery operated carbon monoxide alarm and installed it over the hole left by the other one. It almost covered everything except for one little hole. I can live with that. This one runs on its own battery and won't start screaming just because the RV battery is low.

Today was vacuum out the RV day after a day at the beach. Tonight is watch the superbowl game and pick out pecans. Go New England.

P.S. If there are mispelled words it's because the spell check isn't working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Super Bowl game? I'm not referring to the "BIG" one....but the one that started earlier......it was called the "Puppy Super Bowl." It was a whole bunch of puppies playing....it was great fun...it was on the Animal channel in the afternoon.