A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Crystal Beach, TX

It looks like there will be no pictures tonight. Either blogspot or my connection has a problem. Didn't have anything special anyway. I was just thinking about getting stuck on the beach yesterday. The soft sand was a lot like snow.

Scooby made another escape this morning. He tore apart his backpack which was one of the more successful methods of controlling him. The rest of us walked back to the RV with an occasional glimpse of him romping in a nearby field. I was just starting out with his leash and some dog treats to try to catch him and when I saw him looking at a nearby RV a lot like this one. He got all the exercise he needed for once. I think there will have to be seperate walks for him apart from the other dogs. That means I get a lot more exercise. It also means the other dogs will get some of my attention instead of it all going to the bad dog.

It was a beautiful day after a chilly night. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up the energy to go to the beach.

No comments: