A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crystal Beach, TX

This is the scene out my front window. The ducks came running to see if I would feed them. They soon turned around and went the other way when the dogs barked at them. They didn't go far, tho. There is a small lake - or maybe a large pond - just beyond the palm tree. They can escape easily. We took a nice long walk around it as soon as I got set up. There is cable TV here so I am enjoying that while it rains this afternoon.

My license plate sticker has arrived. In fact two stickers arrived. The state of Ohio is dependable, it's the post office that isn't. I guess I could put one of them on the front plate.
My Granddaughter got her drivers license yesterday. She called to let me know. I congratulate her. She is a good careful driver.
I will be here for a week and hope for some sunny days to go to the beach. I don't mind the rain when I hear about the snow happening in Ohio.

No comments: