A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Texas Trade Days

All set up and ready to go in the morning. Just need to hang up the jackets and shirts and uncover the tables. I have a 50 cent table with a bunch of paper back books on it and other odds and ends that need to go. I took a shower this afternoon using their shower house. I have made tomorrow's lunch. The weather is supposed to be in the 60's and 70's with no rain all week-end. As you can see I am on a corner spot but have their electric and water hooks ups in my space. I still have plenty of room and have high hopes for a few sales.

Guess who ate his supper tonight? Everyone needs a dog who has tantrums and pouts. He refused to sleep on the bed last night, like that hurt my feelings, and gave me dirty looks all day. But tonight he didn't lunge at the chickens and other animals nearby. He tried to walk slow enough for me to keep up , he is making an effort part of the time. I tried to praise his efforts.

Toto continues to be proud of going potty outdoors. Red joins me in disciplining Scoobie, even Silly loses patience sometimes with his picking on her.

Forgot to call the post office and harrass them today. I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow.

No comments: