A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Winnie, Texas

No mail again today. They know me at the post office. They said "We are watching for your mail since..........." I filled in her thought with "I've been a pest?" So I'm still here. If it hasn't arrived by Monday I will call Ohio Dept of Transportation again and make sure they sent it.

We had a relaxing day. This evening it is raining a little. Tomorrow night it is supposed to be really nasty.

Apparently the Texas primary is coming up soon as the local TV is polluted with political ads. It seems we've been electing a president for years.

I enjoyed an instant message chat with Amy last night. And I got to see my daughter and grandson on their webcam. I got a little homesick -- but I got over it.

No comments: