A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Texas

This is the grocery store where I shopped this morning. Not a big selection here but enough for me. It's nice to be able to shop and put the groceries away while still in the parking lot. Of course, dog treats were on the list and the box got checked out immediately.


Next it was on to the Wash & Fold to do the laundry. Awww - clean sheets tonight.

There was nothing at the post office. I'm not going to check it for a few days. They claim they keep General Delivery for 30 days. We will see.

I have changed parking spots. I had a little trouble getting level, the front is still a little low. Hope the frig runs ok. Out the front window there are cows and horses and an occasional chicken to be seen. Scoobie wants one. He couldn't eat his supper tonight he was so upset that he couldn't have one. He will be hungry tomorrow night. I refuse to beg a healthy dog to eat. Maybe if I offered pecans? Right!

Maybe some of those chickens will lay some eggs nearby. The price of eggs is way high around here. $2.20 a dozen for large. That makes scrambled eggs a gourmet dish.

It's supposed to be cold tonight, in the 30's. I'll be glad 3 of the dogs sleep on the bed with me. Silly is too big and she doesn't like it anyway. Toto caught onto sleeping on the bed real fast. They jockey for position. Red gets the top by my head and Scoobie pouts for a while then gets down by my feet. Toto takes the other side of my feet or maybe a little higher. That makes it tricky if I get up during the night. When I get home I am getting a full size bed to replace the single I've been using.

Scoobie is sitting in the front passenger seat whimpering while watching cows.


No comments: