A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Texas Trade Days

I thought somone was monkeying around with my stuff and sure nuff there he was climbing the table cover.


Talk about a dog's life, looks pretty plush to me.

Today was another beautiful day. Trade Days is kind of like having company, you look forward to it and then you look forward to it being over. I sold a lot of small stuff and even sold one of my denim jackets. The best sales on those was at the RV park in Fredericksburg when all the ladies competed with one another to get one. They gave line dancing classes there. All my stuff fits easily into my totes now. Whooopeee.

I used my can of air to blow some of the dust off the showcases and had to wipe down everything before it could be put away. Then I took a shower to wash off a layer or two of dust. Now I have to figure out how to get the taste of dust out of my mouth. I'm trying beer right now.

I made a purchase today of an outdoor rug, one of those that isn't supposed to kill the grass under it. It cost $36.00 which is a whole lot better than any other price I have found. Of course, it is the smallest size but my RV is small.

Tomorrow we rest up and find a more comfortable spot. Also need to look for a dog groomer, Silly is getting shaggy, and bug the post office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz from Tx,
You r doing what i would love to do. I love going and looking at antiques. I have bought a few good pieces. I went last year to Canton for the first time and I loved it. Can't wait to go back!!! Also went to Fredricksburge trade days loved it too. I live near Winnie Tx I go there also.