A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Texas


This morning it was windy and thundery with a tornado watch till 1:00. Then the sun came out but it didn't dry up all the rain. Walking on the grass was a squish squish job. I pulled down our TV antenna during the wind and took a nap.
Scoobie is getting a little better about pulling on walks. I carry a cane to swing in front of me and any dog that gets in the way of it gets bonked. He is pretty good at ducking it but stays back better and better. He still thinks he can catch a bird, or a blowing piece of paper, there might be something he didn't notice but it's out there in front. We both come back worn out.
I won a webcam on ebay, a Logitech Quickcam STX, whatever all that means. It had good reviews anyway. Sure hope I can make it work and sure hope the post office doesn't send it back out of spite for my surliness.

No comments: