A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fbg., TX


Today we went to church and then went sight seeing. We checked out a flea market south of here and were surprised to find one of the two buildings had burned in August. We browsed what was in the other building and I found some post cards to buy. Also found a unique Texas souvinier. I decided it wasn't a possibility for me to set up.

Then we stopped for a picnic lunch at an old railroad tunnel. It has become a haven for bats in the summer. It was still interesting to see even without the 3 million bats. I don't know where they go in the winter, probably Mexico.
The connnection is bad tonight so I will try to load more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: