A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunny Texas

OK here's your laugh for today.
Picture this, I'm standing in my shower naked waiting for the hot water to start, I really need a shower having just worked up a sweat vacuuming. I begin to reflect on the last few days and remember some facts:
1)I turned off the propane at the instructions of the ferry people 2 days ago,
2) I haven't used the stove or washed dishes or used the furnace since then so nothing has reminded me to turn the propane back on, thus
3) there is no hot water.

My dirty clothes are already in the hamper, the clean ones laid out. This all adds up to a very cold quick shower. I'll laugh about it tomorrow when I get a HOT shower.

Maybe I'll just take a nap now.

I'm considering Bear as a name for the dog, middle name Cub.

No comments: