A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's pictures

As you can see I found a way to get pictures from the camera to this computer. It took a trip to Walmart and $25.00 later I have what I need to hook up the memory card out of my camera to the computer.




Today was grocery day so I drove to a H.E.B. store and shopped. It was warm enough that I ran the generator and kept the overhead fan going for the dogs. After a week or so of cold weather a day in the 80's can be a shock to everyone.
A large part of last night and today was spent loading things onto the computer, like yahoo messenger. It was worth it when I saw someone on their web cam. Don't know if I could handle a web cam for me. I might do things that weren't photogenic, like the Walmart greeter who was picking his nose just as we came in the door tonight.
You hang around long enough you can see about anything.

No comments: