A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Fbg, TX

No pictures today. We, Linda, Bob, & I ventured to the thrift shops today. We found a case for my new computer. It is a nicely padded carry case once used for transporting hot pizza I think. Bob found some books stating he would now read 3, or was it 4, at a time.
Scooby has been blooming by acting aggressive toward other dogs lately. Today he pulled this behavior while Linda and I were with the dogs in the dog run. A couple of other dogs came by and he kind of went nuts, clawing the fence and snarling. I got hold of him and forced him to lie down and submit. This took lots of effort and had to be done 3 or 4 times as he would twist away and yelp as though I were killing him. After it was over he seemed to come out of that mental state and was very good and relaxed the rest of the day. Hope I don't have to do that very often.
Tomorrow we plan to visit a museum or 2 so maybe I'll get some pictures.

No comments: